They is so much to do in Abersoch that first time visitors often end up running around all day without really enjoying themselves. This is a quick guide that I hope will help people who are either visiting for the day or who want to hit the ground running on their holiday. It’s just our views.
- Minimum Stay – in the children’s holidays we accept minimum bookings of 1 week Friday to Friday. At all other times of the year our minimum stay is 3 days
- Bedding and Towels – all bedding and towels are provided for your stay. However, we do advise you to bring your own towels for use on the beach and for the HotTub
- Pricing – the price quoted is the total price you pay and this includes full access to the HotTub which is professionally maintained
- Contact Details – we have a property manager Helen Tonge who will be available 24*7 throughout your stay
- Do I need a car – whilst very well located on the Peninsula most if not all attractions will require a short journey by car